Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thirty Four And A Half Hours

Until... VACATION!! Woooooo hoooooooo!!!

I know, I really should learn to express my emotions, you may be vaguely aware of my elevated mood...

The one thing that I did not expect so intensely was my desire to get the heck out of dodge. I expected to be very happy, and to be impatient, with a side of short-timer's disease, but I truly did not expect the overwhelming urge to be anywhere but here for a week prior.

I am guessing I really need this vacation.

I have a few hopeful expectations for it, as well. I'm looking for writing inspiration on this trip, as well as relaxation, a renewed connection with the Latin Lover, and a refreshed attitude to bring home with me. And if I can lose 5 pounds while eating whatever I want, that would be a nice touch. I don't ask for much really, I'm pretty low maintenance.

I am ready to start getting my Romantic Suspense novel on paper now, but I am still wrestling with the whole pseudonym issue. Anyone with 2 cents, or even 1 cent for that matter, please feel free to advise!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your A to Z Challenge posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Create a consistent schedule at work that you and others can count on. Many employers want to have a sense of consistency with their employees. They will put their trust you more when they're aware of what to expect. play bazaarBe very specific with your work hours and lunch time. If adjustments are necessary, tell your supervisor as soon as possible.satta king

    ReplyDelete