Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: The Year In Review.... ???

My last post, the one from August, was the last creative thing I did in 2010. On the Asian calendar, this is The Year of the Rollercoaster. This summer I was dragged, kicking and screaming, onto the foreign soil of change; real, hard-core, in-your-face change. I was forced to search deep within my own soul for the true faith I thought I possessed... and found myself sorely lacking. I put God in a box and begged Him to do everything I wanted from within it's confines. On the other side, He showed me that my idea of who He was and how He worked was what I stuffed into the box, and that He had been operating all around me all along. And He blessed me anyway.

In 2010 I experienced both Mercy and Grace, in their truest God-given forms.

Now, in the last days of the year, the question is posed to me, "So, what are you going to do with that?"

The answer is, "Whatever He wants."

2011 will be the year I start sorting out what direction I should go based on the information I now have. I fully intend to have at least three clear, achievable goals defined, with the understanding that in real life, change is the only constant. But the precursor is, I want to document this journey, this process, here.

I hope to be inspired, and to inspire.

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment