Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Goals: Baby Steps, It's A Process

Here are my three Goals for 2011... yes... only three. And they're not profound, they are 'let's develop good basic habits for once' goals. I will start here and maybe by the end of this year I will have over-achieved! But we're shooting for three.

1. Write EVERY DAY. Something... anything... either here, or elsewhere and posted here.

Seriously. This is a must.

2. Enter and FINISH NaNoWriMo November 2011.

2010 was the first year I didn't even enter since, like, 2003... and I have never finished. I will finish this year.

3. Try at least one other creative outlet this year.

Photography, painting, drawing, sculpting, the culinary arts; something to exercise unused parts of my brain. Of course, then post about it here.

That's it... simple, doable. If I can't reach these goals, then I may have to take remedial breathing classes.

2011 = WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment