Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bibliophagist ~ A to Z Challenge: Day 2

One who devours books, literally or figuratively.

Nom nom nom.

I seriously can't get enough, and the idea that I have to spend time doing other things, like working or sleeping, is depressing. I didn't list eating because I have been known to multitask at meal time!

I am currently reading The Dark Path by Luke Romyn, and I am having a hard time concentrating on this post as I cast sidelong glances at my Kindle. I can hear it calling to me... 'read me.  Read Me. READ ME!!!' My Kindle can be demanding.  I love this book, and in the spirit of my 'B' word, I am hungry to get back to it. I can only say this: within these pages lives a character that I want to know.  I can't wait to read every chilling word about him, to stay with him till the end, and when the end comes I already know I will mourn the completion of the story.

Okay, that's it, I can't take it any more.  This post is over, I'm starving.....

5 comments:

  1. I like that you're picking words that I'm unfamiliar with. It's always fun to hear a new word. :)
    I'm visiting via the A-Z hop. Nice to meet you. I'm stop #881 on the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm definitely a bibliophagist. I even have books in my bathrooms, just to grab a few extra minutes of reading. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Inspiring Blog Award.
    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow A to Z'er, I'm on the prowl for fellow writers to follow ... and you're one! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deirdra, thank you! I appreciate the nod very much.

    Catherine, very nice to meet you as well, thanks for the follow!

    Ms. Ward, as always, I live for Fridays... I'm dying to know Rayne's secret!!!

    ReplyDelete